Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SWAGING VIDEO / NICOPRESS TOOL

COMING SOON. "SOON HAS CAME". In-House Production has started working on doing training videos. The first Video is Swaging an eye in Aircraft Cable using Nicopress tool from National Telephone Supply Company. It is on our web site. Go to In-House Production, then to Entertainment, then to Training and you should be there. When watching the video, remember that I, Pat Bash have spent years and years working behind the camera and now I am in front of the camera. "WOW". Watch the video, then send me a comment. After I have been in front of the camera, trying to doing training videos, and hope I get better, I will then go back and redo my first couple of video. Have fun and hope you learn something. This is all in the fun of training.
PAT

No comments: