IF IT WAS AN IN-HOUSE PRODUCTION WORKER, WE WOULD DEAL WITH IT.
Is this a Photo Shop Photo, or is it real life. We at In-House Production believe that SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE IS JOB 1. How can this have been prevented.
- give the person sweeping a bigger broom.
- have the worker move faster when under the unit
- have a longer handle on the broom so he is not under the unit
- lift the unit higher so the worker did not have to bend over when pushing the broom
- lift the unit higher so the worker did not hit his hard hat on the bottom of the unit. Might hurt his head or neck and put a scratch in the hard hat
- have a co-worker stay with him to make sure he is not injured
- how about not sweep
- how about move the unit away from where you need to sweep
- how about never work under something that could make you a pancake
- training in the workplace could help
- could this be called STUPID
SAFETY FIRST IN THE WORKPLACE.